AULA F2088 Mechanical 104 Keys Backlit Gaming Keyboard
Estimated Delivery:Mar 17 - Mar 21
Free Shipping And 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Transmission method: Wired USB
Number of keys: 104
22 mixed backlight colours
Key stroke: 4.0mm Button strength: 60+10g
Key life: about 50 million times
Rated voltage/current: DC 5V/250mA
Product size: 435 (L) x 123 (W) x 38.5 (H) + 0.5mm
Hand rest size: 435 (L) x 68 (W) x 14.5 (H) + 0.5mm
System requirements: Vista/Windows 7, 8, 10/Mac
1. Knob dual mode design default lighting mode like "light effect mode "and "multimedia mode."
2. Operation mode: long press for 3 seconds to switch the multimedia mode; the knob light is off; the light effect mode; the knob light is on.
Multimedia mode (press)
1. Control the Volume:By rotating the knob, you can adjust the volume of your headset or speaker, or press the button to make them mute.
2. Rotate the knob up to decrease the volume or rotate the knob down to increase the volume.
3. M1 for Last Song,M2 Play/Pause, and M3 Next Song
Light effect mode (spin)
1. Switch the Lighting Effect: Click the button to switch the light effect mode and store up to 19 lighting effects.
2. Adjust the brightness. By rotating the knob, you can adjust the brightness of the backlight or turn the lights off.
3. Customise Your Lighting Effect Press M1 (or M2/M3) first, then press and hold the M1 (or M2/M3) button until the knob indicator flashes and the lights of the keys are off. You can customise your lighting effect by pressing the keys that you want, then press M1 (or M2/M3) to confirm.
22 lighting effects
22 modes of white backlight can give you a great gaming atmosphere. This mechanical gaming keyboard features 3 DIY backlight modes and 19 preset fantastic backlight modes, including streaming, racing, breathing, and more. Bright lighting effects bring you an immersive gaming experience. The brightness and lighting speed of the keyboard are adjustable. You can choose or turn off the lighting effect according to your needs.
- We send a confirmation email a few minutes after your order is placed
- Our team processes your order within 48 hours
- Your product will arrive in the next 2-4 weeks
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Easy To Install
Install your brand new anime keycaps in minutes with our easy to assemble designs. Spend less time setting up your keyboard and spend more time showing off to your friends and family.
High Quality Designs
Each keycap has been custom made by professional artists with a high level of attention to detail and crafted by state-of-the-art technology to ensure you receive the best keycaps on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a keycap?
Keycaps are the small plastic, metal or other material casing on top of your keyswitch on your keyboard. It is the part of the keyboard that you type on, and the easiest part to be replaced and customised.
Does this product include a keyboard?
No, our keycaps do not include a keyboard. You will need to already own a keyboard or purchase one separately.
Will these keycaps work with my keyboard?
You can check which keycaps will work with your keyboard by looking at your keyboards layout and the size of your speical keys such as shift, enter and spacebar.
It's also important to know whether you need OEM or Cherry keycaps, and check whether your keyboard has backlight compatibility.
Once you have all of your information written down, check our product information under the "Product Description" tab and see if it matches.
Can I customise my own keycaps?
This is sometihng we are currently working on implementing. If you would like to be notified when we release this feature, feel free to email us at email@example.com